As mentioned last class, there will be no Quiz 3 (originally scheduled for the last class). In lieu of of this quiz, there are several exercises you need to complete during the Dec. 1st class after the presentation (peer evaluation, adding “CAPabilities” categories to your e-portfolio, creating your post on the Classfolio, etc.). If you complete all these exercises, you will get full marks for the Quiz 3 allocation (otherwise, you will get zero for this allocation)… makes sure you are at the Dec. 1st class and make sure you don’t leave early.
- be sure to email your report to email@example.com by the beginning of class tonight
- the order of presentations will be randomized except for Slot 2 which is reserved for
1. 6:35 to 7:00 – Team 1
2. 7:05 to 7:25 – Team 2 (reserved for team 2 due to client attending)
3. 7:25 to 7:45 - Team 3
4. 7:45 to 7:55 – Break
5. 7:55 to 8:20 - Team 4
This is the grading form I will be using. I will post the results online for all teams by the end of next week.
Here is what we are covering after the presentations:
8:20 to 9:20
- CAPabilities categories added to e-Portfolio — you should add four categories to your e-portfolio representing Capilano University’s School of Business “CAPabilities”: Communications, Analysis and Decision Making, Social Interaction, Citizenship & Global Perspectives. You can add categories from the Posts | Categories tab from the WordPress dashboard. Once you have added these four categories, go to the Edit post for each post and assign one or more of these four categories. This will make it easier for employer to see the general skills and abilities you have mastered (in high demand by employers) in addition to the course content competencies.
- e-Portfolio added to Classfolio (post with a few sentences, screen shot of your e-portfolio and link to your e-portfolio… you can log in with your existing zenprojectsites.com username and password). Note: As mentioned in class, you don’t need to do this Classfolio step. I can set up.
- Peer Evaluation (this is required but please don’t complete this peer evaluation form until I have explained the instructions in the Dec. 1st class)
- Self Evaluation (this is required)
- “Secret word” form. You must submit to this form in order to see your grades (unofficial) online on the course website. If you don’t complete, you won’t see your grades until the final marks have been submitted and grades are on the official Capilano University site.
- Course and Instructor Evaluation
- Midterm answer key (I will posting this by Monday next week). As part of this I will be showcasing some of the best answers with a link from your first name to your e-portfolio. This is mainly for the social media question.
That’s it! It was nice having you in the course and overall, the class did a really good job.
I will be posting the team presentation and report grades, and peer evaluation weightings along with the grades by the end of next week (Dec. 11th). I will be submitting the official grades to the Capilano grades system on Dec. 15th.